Rent Our Hall
RAVENA GRANGE #1457
AGREEMENT FOR USE OF THE GRANGE HALL
REVISED JANUARY, 2008
$100.00 for entire hall ($25.00 fuel use surcharge 11/1-4/30)
$ 60.00 for downstairs only ($15.00 fuel use surcharge 11/1-4/30)
$ 10.00 extra for use of the gas stoves
$ 15.00 extra for garbage removal
An additional $25.00 security deposit is required and will be returned by mail after the building has been inspected by a grange member.
RULES OF THE HALL:
1. No food/drinks are allowed upstairs.
2. No alcoholic beverages on the premisis.
3. User must provide their own paper goods.
4. User must leave the hall in the same condition as when arrived, and is responsible for any damage and/or loss.
5. User must remove all garbage.
6. All fees must be paid by the day of use.
7. Only local calls may be made on grange phone.
8. No smoking in the building.
9. All children must be supervised, upstairs and downstairs,at all times.
10. No one is allowed on or back stage without previous permission for use.
11. If only the downstairs is requested, no one is allowed upstairs except to hang coats in the coat room.
12. Outside doors must be kept closed.
To recieve a rental contract, click here or call Grange President Al Kirmss at 756-8721.